Annually, Jharkhand Academic Council (JAC) board conducts 12th board exams for the aspiring students of the state. Likewise, this year too JAC has held 12th board exams for various streams like Arts, Science, and Commerce. Scores of eligible students who are currently pursuing 12th grade under the JAC board have appeared for the exams and now been waiting for the release of results. Students are getting eager to know their final score in the exam as the score will help them pave a good way for their higher education. Students have studied really hard and took the exams. Now they have been anxiously waiting for the results release.
JAC 12th Results 2017 at www.jac.nic.in, :
JAC will disclose the results by means of its official website which it maintains on its own. JAC board will disclose the results of 12th exams in grade system. The board does not release the results score wise. Students will get to know only their grade. The grading system is being followed by the board since a couple of years. To avoid any issues with students that rise due to the revelation of the exact score, the board is following grade system to release the results. Students can check their grade and thereby can estimate their score in the exam approximately.
JAC board has successfully wrapped up the 12th board exams in the month of March. The exams were held from 16th February to 5th March 2017. The exams were organized in diverse centers of the state and students from all the districts of the state have appeared. The exams were held for all the streams like Arts, Science, and Commerce. The board has conducted intermediate exams for both first and second year students. Now all the students have been ardently waiting for the results release. The board has not yet revealed the exact date of results release. So, we are here with the tentative date for those who have been tres eager. As per the tentative date, the jac 12th results will be declared by the board on 9th June 2017.
- Starting date of JAC 12th exams is 16th February 2017
- The last date of JAC 12th exams is 5th March 2017
- Tentative date of results release is 9th June 2017
About JAC Board:
Jharkhand Academic Council was enacted by the Jharkhand State Legislature and assented to by the Governor of the state in 2003. The Jharkhand Academic Council is governed to conduct board examinations for the students of the state at the end of the academic year. The board is also responsible for releasing the results and providing certification for qualified students. The board issues textbooks, date sheets, syllabus etc to the students. Many aspiring junior colleges in the state come for affiliation. The board sets the guidelines to be followed the colleges and handles all the educational related activities of the colleges.
Previous Year’s Results Statistics Analysis and Expected Pass Percentage
Last year, approximately 3, 11, 359 aspiring students took part in 12th public exams in various streams conducted by JAC board. The pass percentage has been increasing year by year and also boys and girls were competing with each other neck-to-neck for the pass percentages. The board last year has noted 88.93 pass percentage which is 3% higher than earlier year. This year there are assumptions that the pass percentage will cross 90 and will reach about 92 or so. Below is the table that shows previous years pass percentages along with expected pass percentage of this current year.
How to check your JAC 12th results 2017 at jac.nic.in?
- Go visit the official website of JAC board or official results page i.e., jharresults.nic.in.
- On the official results page click on the link saying JAC 12th results 2017 and click on it.
- The link will direct you to a new page where you need to enter your roll number and other details.
- After that submit it.
- On submission, your result will be displayed on the screen.
- Take a print out of your result and keep it secure for future use.
Check results of JAC 12th Results 2017 via SMS/IVRS
- Most of the students use the aforementioned online procedure to check their results, but there are two other important methods that can be used by the students to check their results.
- Students can either use SMS procedure or IVRS procedure to fetch their results instantly and easily.
- Students can register their mobile number in use with the trustworthy site that offers results to get the results as soon as they are out.
- Students can also get their results through IVRS system that involves simple voice calling.