JAC, the acronym of Jharkhand Academic Council has conducted the class 10 examinations for all the ambitious candidates in the state of Jharkhand. A huge number of aspirants applied and appeared for the examination. Since the completion of the examination, the students are eagerly waiting for the results. After the completion of the examination, the students look out for the JAC 10th results 2017. The Jharkhand Academic Council will declare the class 10 results on the official web portal. The students can check them in three different methods. In this post, you can easily check out the results of 10th class and take a print out of the grade of each student. Here are the complete details regarding the JAC class 10 examination results 2017, pass percentage analysis and a lot more.
Looking for Jharkhand Latest Govt Jobs 2017 -18 for freshers will be notified soon.
JAC 10th Results 2017 at www.jac.nic.in | jharresults.nic.in
The Jharkhand Academic Council expected to announce class 10 results on 25th May 2017. The students can check out the results published on the official web portal of Jharkhand Academic Council @ www.jac.nic.in.
Starting Date of JAC Class 10 Examination 28th April 2017
Last Date of JAC Class 10 Examination 15th March 2017
Expected Declaration Date of JAC Results 25th May 2017
Jharkhand Academic Council
Jharkhand Academic Council is the official state board originally established in the year 2000. The board is responsible to conduct the class 10 and class 12 examinations in the state. In the month of March, the board conducts the class 10 examinations for all the aspirants. The board takes the responsibility of conducting the exams for all the students at different exam centres in and around the state of Jharkhand.
Results indicate the performance of the candidate in particular subject or examination. The Jharkhand Academic Council conducted the class 10 examination for all the students in the state at various exam centres in the state. All the enthusiastic students can check out the results in three ways. One is online, second is IVRS and the third method is through SMS. Here is brief process that helps the candidates check out the JAC 10th results 2017 shown here.
Method 1: Check JAC 10th Results via Online Web Portal
- Go to the official web portal of Jharkhand Academic Council @ www.jac.nic.in.
- The students need to enter essential credentials in the space provided on the web page.
- Make sure that the details given are precise and click on the submit button.
- The students can then check the results displayed on the screen.
- The candidates need to take a print out of the result or download it for future reference.
This is the process of checking and downloading the JAC 10th results 2017 via online mode.
Method 2: Check JAC 10th Results via SMS
Method 3: Check JAC 10th Results via IVRS
Another method of checking results is through IVRS. The students need to make a call to some number and get their JAC 10th result instantly.
JAC 10th Result 2017 Analysis – Previous Year Statistics
The complete statistics for the results of JAC class 10 provided in this post. These previous year statistics helps the students understand the upcoming JAC 10th results. Every year, the board declares the class 10 results on the official web portal in the month of May. In the below given tabular form, you can see the year, pass percentage of the students in that particular year, overall pass percentage of girls, overall pass percentage of boys and the total number of students appeared for the class 10 examinations in the state of Jharkhand.
|Year||Over All Pass Percentage %||Boys Pass Percentage (%)||Girls Pass Percentage (%)||No of students appeared for examination|
JAC 10th Results 2017 – Points to Remember
Here are some of the points that must remember about the JAC Class 10 results 2017 and other essential details after the official declaration of the results:
- The board declares the results of all the candidates on the official website so that the candidates can check them easily.
- If in case, the candidates fail in the examination, they can have a chance to re-evaluate the answer paper.
- The students can also write the supplementary examination in the state if they consider as disqualified. The students need to pay an application fee of Rs. 10.
- The students need to make sure that they submit the application form before the last date.
- The candidates can check out the results from the official web portal.
We will soon update the official result link for checking the JAC class 10 results 2017 here.
JAC 10th Toppers Answer Sheets:
After announcing JAC 10th Results, Jharkhand board will release answer sheets of toppers you are recommended to navigate through this link to check answer sheets Check Here